Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hmm...Irregular Aren't I!

The title says it all. I fear I have been a bit busy the last week or two. What with the last minute packing, and moving...I did not find time in between. And now that my course has begun, I have just begun to realise that maybe an MBA is not completely easy after all! :-)
Anyway, I promised to review a tamil movie..and so I shall.
Mr. Madras is a tamil movie starring Prabhu. What can I say about this movie? Bad. That does not describe the absolute disastor this movie was. With a plotline that got more ridiculous every minute, to insipid acting, and poor directing, this movie has nothing going for it. The movie was so bad that it seemed like one of Einstein's laws. It was so bad, that it was good coming backwards! :)

Well, that is done. Now what about my MBA? Well, I have finally joined IIT Kharagpur, VGSOM. After spending a week, what are my first imressions? Firstly, the rooms. They were a pleasant surprise. Big...fairly airy, and very neat. Of course, after 1 week of me...not so neat now!
Next comes my batch. So far, I have been OK with everyone. But for forgetting their names, and being forced to ask people for their names for the third and fourth time! Nobody has hit me on the head for it so far...and I hope that I have passed that dangerous phase now.
How about work? There is tonnes of it here. Sufficient that I find it tough to find time in a 24 hour day to do all I want to do. Actually, I have not yet managed to do that...even if I lose sleep and try to do everything at once. I guess all managers have to learn time management!
So, here is hoping this is going to be the first of many posts from here.

No comments: