Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sound bytes!

I was thinking...how do these famous quotes get made. So I decided I would have a shot at it. Sound bytes for the internet age.



"There is no reality. Just an illusion that pretends really well"



"Economics is about people assuming rationality in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary."



"Love is blind, deaf, and quite frequently...dumb" (I am not sure if this is mine...surely this has been used before?).



"Fear makes you do things you would have done better without!"



"Every day starts off with the hope that things are getting better."



"You are fat enough to actually disturb the gravitational balance of the earth" (That was from when I used to be compared to satellites rather than elephants!)



"Watch that step!"



Well, that's all folks...till my next post!





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: