Saturday, March 18, 2006

Freedom at last!

Yeah! Today was my last interview. IIT Madras this time. And this one was truly different. I decided to be a lot more assertive during the interview process this time, but I think that I overdid the assertive, and went a bit overboard there.
Anyways, this was more a testbed of whether I could handle a group interaction and interviews. And while I can't say that I am one of those born leaders, I do perform well in an interview situation, and usually have all the answers...or most answers.
So what is my advice to all you aspiring MBA candidates? Apart from confidence, there is a bit of prep that can be done. Knowing what you want out of life (or an MBA) is always useful. And if you are a confused soul like me, remember to hide it under a cloak of certainty! :-)
Know something about your area of studies. ie: If you are an engineer, know something about your branch and subjects. Work related questions are another certainty, and are a great place to showcase your abilities. So that is about it. If any doubts still exist...contact me. I shall confuse you properly then.
Till my next post...
Ta Ta.

No comments: